Level 7 qualification open to #dentists, #physiotherapists, #nurses, and #doctors with 100% job placement
• IELTS 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 required.
• FUNDS — 16 LACS WITH BANK LOAN OR 6-MONTH-OLD, FEES 10 LACS APPROX
• As per the new equitable salary by the Ministry of Health, students can earn NZ $25.50 in their job per hour.
#Register for the webinar with QS ranking New Zealand university through Master Academy. Contact us now on 91-9207755950 | 9061044950
Why New Zealand?
• TOPMOST COUNTRY TO CONTROL COVID 19
• SECOND MOST PEACEFUL COUNTRY (GLOBAL PEACE INDEX)
• WAGE SUBSIDY TO RESIDENTS, STUDENTS & WORK VISA HOLDERS
• VARIOUS STUDY OPTIONS WITH SCHOLARSHIP
• OPTION FOR WEBINAR WITH NEW ZEALAND UNIVERSITY DELEGATES
CHOOSE NEW ZEALAND AS YOUR STUDY DESTINATION
LEVEL 7 Health Care Courses
The Diploma in Health Services Management Level 7 constitutes an NZQA approved 120 credit Level 7 qualification. This qualification consists of eight modules in all. You need to pass in all papers to complete the qualification. The 40-week study of Diploma in Healthcare Studies provides a broad and generalist understanding, knowledge and skills in Healthcare services.
You can get a Post-study work visa for 1, 2 or 3 years depending on your qualifications, where you studied and if you are working towards occupational registration. If you’ve been a resident visa holder for 2 years or more, and can show a commitment to living in New Zealand you can apply for a Permanent Resident Visa. Once granted, you can live and work in New Zealand permanently and come and go from New Zealand without travel conditions.