Work in United Kingdom

Work and Settle in UK under Skilled Worker Program
A Skilled Worker visa allows you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer. This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (General) work visa.
3Asset 21

Get In Touch!

UK Work Visa Certificate of Sponsorship

 You’ll usually need a sponsor licence to employ someone to work for you from outside the UK.

Migrants moving to the UK on a Tier 2 (General) visa must submit a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) through which their employer certifies their proposed employment conditions. A Certificate of Sponsorship is not a paper certificate or document, but a virtual document, similar to a database record. There are 2 types of Certificates of Sponsorship – unrestricted and restricted.

The Tier 2 sponsor licence process explained step by step

UK work permits are split into four categories. They are:

Tier 2 General – Skilled Worker
Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer
Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa
Tier 2 Minister of Religion


STEP 1: Checking if the business is eligible

STEP 2: Choosing the kind of licence – restricted or unrestricted – that the employer would want to apply for

STEP 3: Deciding as to who would be managing the sponsorship within the business

STEP 4 : Applying online and paying the fee

STEP 5: If application successful, a licence rating will be given

STEP 6: The employer can then issue certificates of sponsorship [CoS], provided they have jobs that require sponsorship


Processing Time for UK Work Visa

You can apply for this visa three months before you begin working in the UK. The starting date will be mentioned in the certificate of sponsorship you will receive from your UK employer.

You will get the decision on your visa within three weeks of your application. With the UK government including more occupations in the Shortage Occupation List, the processing time is expected to be reduced for many applicants.

Job Opportunities in UK!

UK is the most sought destination for the health care professionals. There are a vast opportunities Nurses, Dentists, Doctors and other professionals in the UK.


For personal advice about job searching, qualifications, Certificate of Sponsorship ,we welcome the opportunity to consult with you as to your eligibility for a visa /permit and answer any questions you may have with no obligation.