EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
Get In Touch!
BENEFITS OF EB-5 VISA GREEN CARD
The visa allows the investor, and their spouses and qualifying children, a legal path to live, work, and study in the U.S. Quicker path to permanent residence and citizenship.
BENEFITS OF AN EB-5 VISA
- Green cards for you, your spouse and any children under 21 with a single visa application.
- The freedom to live, work, and retire anywhere in the U.S., regardless of the location of your EB-5 investment.
- An opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio in the United States.
- Access to a U.S. college education at the same cost that in-state residents pay.
- The choice to become a U.S. citizen approximately 5 years after receiving a conditional green card.
USA EB-5 Visa requirements
- The applicant must establish a business or invest in an existing business that was created or restructured after November 19, 1990.
- The alien must have invested $500,000 if investing in a USCIS designated regional center in the business.
- The business must create at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers, directly or indirectly.
- The investor must demonstrate that the investment capital was “lawfully gained” and the required capital is at risk for investment purposes.
- The investor must enter the United States within 180 days of visa issuance.
- The EB-5 visa holder is not required to be physically in the U.S. for any given amount of time, but must demonstrate the “intent” to be a resident.
ABOUT EB-5 IMMIGRANT INVESTOR PROGRAM
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) administers the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5.” The EB-5 visa category was created by the United States Congress in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors.
For wealthy foreigners, the EB-5 program is the fastest way to get U.S permanent residency (Green Card). Other options—finding an employer or a family member to sponsor them—have long backlogs and a lot of paperwork. The EB-5, by contrast, is a relatively simple process taking much less time.
United States is known as the land of opportunities. Many People want to immigrate to United States for education and employment which opens opportunities. As much as the United States who are looking for good job opportunities and whether who want to want to work in United States so that they get better pay than they were getting in their own countries.
Most of the people want to Immigrate to United States for better life and freedom. United States is known for liberty and unique with many countries, people can do with freedom whatever they want to do as long as it within the law.
- The freedom to work and live in the US permanently.
- Freedom of movement.
- The ability to sponsor relatives.
- The ability to seek US citizenship.
- Social Security Benefits.
- Retirement and health benefits.
- State Sponsorship in Education.
We welcome the opportunity to consult with you as to your eligibility for a visa /permit and answer any questions you may have with no obligation.