Get In Touch!
Study and Work in New Zealand with Level 7 Diploma
This course is designed to provide internationally-qualified nurses with an understanding of nursing in a New Zealand context and assess your competence to practice within a New Zealand healthcare setting.
This course is ideal for internationally-qualified nurses who currently live in New Zealand or those who are visiting New Zealand and want to get experience in New Zealand’s health system.
New Zealand Nursing Council Registration with CAP (Competency Assessment Programme in the college/University) . The candidate will be placed after the successful completion of the CAP programme.
• Passport photo
• Registration certificate
• IELTS both (merged in one PDF)
• Education certificate (highest to lowest all degree, transcripts merged in one PDF small certified with covering letter)
• All job related letter, experience, reference letter for nursing related knowledge, skill, experience merged in single PDF with covering letter). Must have 1100 hrs. of clinical experience
• Provide Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• You must sign and date the CV to verify it as an accurate and truthful. Overview of your qualifications, professional experiences and relevant personal information