WHY STUDY IN MALTA?
Being one of the most peaceful nations globally, Malta has one of the best environments for international students. Apart from education, the international student will love the beautiful Maltese landscapes, the wonderful food and the low cost of living
- Affordable and Quality Education
- Open the doors to your dream career
- Gateway to Europe
- Get great value for money
- Capital : Valletta
- Language : English, Maltese
- Official Currency : EURO
- Climate : Mediterranean climate with mild winters and hot summers.
- Time Diff. : UTC+1 (Central European Time)
COURSES IN MALTA
Contact Masters Academy to know more about the Intakes.
- Age minimum of 18 years
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 12th passed
Working while studying in Malta
Students are allowed to do part-time work 20 hrs/week
Cost of Education
Contact Masters Academy to know more about the cost.
APPLYING FOR VISA
After securing admission into the University one must start with the visa formalities. Master’s Academy provides wide range of services for studying in Canada. Applications and documentation must be submitted to the nearest Master’s office. For More information, Contact Master’s Academy.