EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM
Get In Touch!
What is the Express Entry Program?
Canadian Immigration Program that allows immigrants to live and work in Canada as a skilled worker through Express Entry.
The new system will allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to pro-actively assess, recruit and select immigrants who are skilled and/or possessed the relevant qualifications under federal economic immigration programs.
How Express Entry Works
- Creating an account with Quebec Immigration
- Complete Application
- Submit Application
- Submit Documents
- Receive Quebec Selection Certificate
- Apply for visa to CIC
Potential candidates fill out an online Express Entry form. Candidates who are eligible for the Express Entry program can complete an online profile which will include various details about themselves, including their skills, their language ability, education and previous work experience, amongst others.
The Government will invite successful candidates and permanent residency will be processed within 6 months. Those ranking highly in the pool (based on skills, experience, eligible job offers and relevant nominations where applicable) will then be invited to apply for permanent residency, and will have a total of 60 days to submit their electronic application.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR EXPRESS ENTRY?
- Age – below 40 years
- Education – Should be a graduate
- Work Experience – 3+ years of experience
- English Language Skills – proved by attempting IELTS Assessment
Preparing for Canada Express Entry
- IELTS: a language test is required for in order to apply for Permanent Resident Visa.
- Credential assessment: Foreign diplomas are given an equivalent value in Canada. Credential assessment is an important first step towards filing an application.
- Resume and reference letters: Create an updated resume and determine how to obtain references that may be useful for job search during the permanent residence or PR process for Canada.
Express Entry Criteria
Applicants must qualify for one of Canada’s four economic immigration programs:
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Provincial Nominee Program
For applicant’s living outside Canada, this will normally mean qualifying for either the federal skilled worker program or the federal skilled trades program.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Its reputation as a diverse and economically stable country has led to an increase in the number of immigrants who call it home.
- Excellent medical healthcare benefits
- Right to a free education up to the age of 18
- Child Tax Benefit to support raising children
- Insurance for those who find themselves unemployed
- Retirement and pension benefits
- Economically and politically stable nation
- Offers a Safe, Secure and clean environment
- Opportunity to become a Canadian citizen
The best way to know whether you are eligible for Express Entry is to have your points assessed. Our Evaluation Service, conducted in assistance of best Experts can help you know your points and your genuine chances for the PR visa.