POLAND WORK PERMIT & RESIDENCE VISA
Get In Touch!
Migrate to one of the finest European Countries - Poland
Migrate to one of the finest European countries. Poland is becoming one of the major countries in the world when it comes to migration. With amazing life benefits and people friendly culture the country has been attracting migrants from all over the world.
Since the country comes under EU it possesses all the well-being just like any other European country. There are many reasons to migrate to Poland; one of the major attractions is unlike other European countries the cost of living in Poland is so less that you can even save up to 60% of your salary if you need to..
Polish Residence/Work Permit
A work permit and residence visa is a necessary requirement for the majority of foreign nationals intending to reside and engage in full-time employment in a foreign country. The individual is legally required to obtain official authorisation to legally partake in full time employment in a country where he/she may not necessarily have the right to work/reside in. Typically a work visa will be in the form a standard document or more commonly, a stamp in your passport. The application process for obtaining a visa can be a highly time consuming experience.
DREAMING OF MIGRATING TO POLAND ?
With Years of experience, our expert advisers will surely guide you as per your requirements and will clarify any queries regarding migrating.
Categories of Polish Work Permits
- Type A – applicable to foreign nationals undertaking work on the territory of Poland
- Type B – applicable to foreign nationals who are at management level
- Type C – applicable to foreign nationals who are to under employment transfer from their foreign company to their branch in Poland
- Type D – Applicable to foreign nationals sent to Poland on a contracted assignment on a temporary basis or ad hoc nature.
- Type E – applicable to foreign nationals employed by a foreign company who is sent to Poland for a maximum period of 3 months to perform work related activities for their employer
Application for a Poland Work Permit/Residence Visa
For a foreign national to relocate and engage in full time employment in Poland they must first receive a concrete job offer from a Polish registered company. This sponsor company must also agree to apply for the applicants work permit on their behalf as the individual cannot commence employment until he/she receives an approved work permit.
It should be noted that the likeliness of obtaining a work permit depends largely on the type of work you will be undertaking. If the relevant authorities believe there are enough skilled polish citizens who could undertake that particular job then the permit will not be granted. Generally, the type of work you will undertake should be within a specialist area and you should have a high level of experience of specialist knowledge in the area.
Required Documents for application of a Polish Visa
- Valid passport
- Completed visa application form, signed accordingly
- 2 x passport photos
- Documentation demonstrating the applicant’s immigration status
- Submission of relevant visa application fee
- Letter from applications Sponsor Company detailing their intent to hire you
- Copy of applicants’ employment contract
- Documentation proving your educational and professional qualifications (work permit application)
- CV (detailing your previous working experiences)